Professional Full Emmersion
The process begins with us discussing the goals of the event. We then choose the perfect talk for your audience. I then repackage the talk to custom tailor it to your desired outcome. I then deliver a presentation that convicts the heart of my audience. Every event calls for a rallying cry to action and transformation. I look forward to discussing with you possibilities on how I might create that opportunity for you and your audience.
Presentations I am Comfortable Delivering
- The Neurobiology of Joy and Addiction
- Sex Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- The Genesis of Wholeness: The Art of Setting up a Life Correctly
- Don’t Say a Word: Becoming and Finding the Perfect Romantic Partner
- Purpose in 3D: 3 Dimensions of Purpose
- Driving While Under the Influence: Daniel 5
- Heaven 2.0: A Place so Awesome God Died to Get You There!; Absolutely exhilarating talk that facilitates life resilience
“Wholeness does not mean perfection: it means embracing brokenness as an integral part of life.” —Parker J. Palmer
What is more fulfilling than a sense of being spiritually centered. Not to say you have all your questions answered but you feel a sense that you are on the right path to answering your questions.
This is an area so important it often has just one person in this category. They are literally in a category all by themselves.
This area has to do with our possessions and acclaim professional and otherwise. It’s not the most important thing but it is still a pretty big deal to make sure we are carefully…
We need to think of our time more like money. We should respond the same way we would respond if a person said hey do you have a spare $20, as we would if they said do you have 20 minutes.
What do you do to preserve your mental health. So often we think traumatic events just roll off our back like water off a duck’s back.